Information to consider
All new and returning students must complete registration /enrollment formalities before they commence or resume study at FAUC, which normally occurs the week before classes commence. An Orientation session is scheduled for all new students.
How to register:
- Obtain financial clearance from the Business Office, students are encouraged to do this prior to arriving at Fulton to speed up their registration.
2. Arrange the semester’s academic program with the Course Director students.
3. Confirm contact information for your next of kin.
4. Sign the Statement of Acceptance.
5. Collect a student ID Card.
6. Submit the complete registration form to the academic office.
- Provide the work education information to the Director of Student Services.
- Arrange work education programs with the student work coordination.
- Sign the acceptance Form of all college regulations, (including the student Handbook, Academic Bulletin and Financial Polices) provided by the student services office, Academic registry and Business office.and complete computer skills for all new students, Literacy & Numeracy, conversational vernacular for Fiji citizens studying Education & Theology, Adventist doctrine for theology students.
- Submit the complete registration from the academic.
- Obtain financial clearance from the business office. Students are encouraged to do this prior to arriving at Fulton to speed up their registration.
- Arrange the semester’s academic program with the course director (returning students); this may be taken as part of the pre-registration process towards the end of the previous semester.
- Confirm contact information for the student’s sponsor’s next of kin.
- Sign a statement of acceptance for any special academic condition attached to the student’s study at Fulton College.
- Collect a student ID card.
- Submit the complete registration from the academic office.
In order for online registration click the button below to register online.